Finding a saddle that fits you perfectly can be one of the most difficult things to do. Everybody's body is just a little bit different than everyone else and finding a saddle that works perfectly for YOU is of paramount importance.
There are quite a few elements to proper saddle fit that include but are not limited to -
- body position on the bike
- your flexibility
- type of bike
- underlying medical issues or previous injuries
Try before you buy and be confident in your purchase.
Here is how the program works:
- purchase a $25 saddle library card from BikeBike
- you now have access to the entire library - with more then half of them being women's specific models
- our staff will measure your sit bones using a special seat pad you sit on and suggest some options we think might be suitable based on our conversation about the bike you're riding, your position on the bike, and your riding style
- you check out any single saddle for up to 7 days. Upon return, you can check out another, and so on, and so on, until to find the perfect one for you.
- when you find the perfect saddle in our library and decide to purchase it, your $25 library card purchase is deducted from the price
- Selle Royal Scientia Range
- Brooks Leather and Cambium
- SQ Lab
- Shimano PRO Saddles
- Terry Precision
Come on by the shop and let's get you more comfortable on your bike.